The Media Arts equipment cage is located in IB1033A of the INNOVATION BUILDING
Students enrolled in Media Arts classes and Arts independent study projects may check out gear to use for their Cinematic Arts class projects. Please review our Policies & Procedures for more information.
Hours of Opening
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 12PM; 1:30 PM - 3:30PM
Fridays 10:00 AM - 12PM
Gear checked out on Thursday must be returned Friday. Gear checked out on Friday is due on Monday. All other checkouts are for 24 - 48 hours.
Production Equipment for Course Work
Students enrolled in Cinematic Arts classes and Cinematic Arts independent study projects have access to Cinematic Arts production equipment for class projects, including:
- Canon DSLRs (200D, 5D, 80D)
- Sony A7iii, A7S2, A7S3, A7R3, A7R4 4K mirrorless DSLRs
- Sony A6300,4K mirrorless DSLRs
- Sony FX3, FS7 4K cameras
- Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Cameras
- Nikon Z7 4K Camera
- Zoom H5 sound recorders
- Zhiyun Crane 2 and Ronin RS2
- Directional and wireless microphones for various applications
- Lighting equipment: hard and soft light kits, fresnels, LED lights, and an HMI
- Grip and camera support equipment including fluid head tripods, a doorway dolly and track, a jib and various camera mounts.
Use of equipment by persons not currently enrolled in Media Arts classes or for projects that are not part of Media Arts coursework is not permitted.
However, any student may check out a Canon 200D and tripod from the Media Arts equipment cage.